Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Weekend Baking



Aside from Father's Day i haven't had any other event to bake for :( On the weekend i decided that i had to bake something, anything! So i decided on cookies which i would put in little cellophane bags and top with a bag topper.

My husband and i popped into office works and found some gorgeous paper, which was on sale, yay! I downloaded a template for place cards and used this as the bag toppers, they are the perfect size!

I used my Avanti Cookie Press which my husband gave me for my birthday last year and made very cute looking round cookies. We had a production line going on Sunday night...my husband cut the tags, i put the cookies in the bags and then we stapled them. It was a fun little project!

I took most of them to work on Monday and everyone loved the cookies and the packaging. I'm sure i'll be doing this again in the near future, with the help of my husband again ofcourse :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sweetened with Love Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice