Saturday, August 8, 2009

Bumblebee Cookies



What did i do when my husband was at a work function on Wednesday night? What else but BAKE!

I had left over cookie dough from when i made the beetle cookies and decided that my Wednesday night project would be the bee cookies, again from Planet Cake. As i did with the beetles, i made the bees into cookies instead of cupcakes.

I prepared and cut all the fondant on Tuesday night, so Wednesday was just a night of decorating. The bees are the cutest little things! It makes it hard to eat them!!! I took half to work on Thursday and the other half to my neices. My 9 year old niece was fascinated and took 3 to school the following day to show off to her friends. How special do i feel? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sweetened with Love Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice