Wednesday, November 25, 2009

More birthday cupcakes!

This week is a busy week for birthdays! My sister in law, brother in law and two work colleagues! I nominated myself (again!) to look after a birthday morning tea for Stef. My team mates are such lovely people who i get along with very well, so i am more than happy to make something special for their birthday.

The cupcakes are vanilla with white chocolate ganache, yum! I used an embossing mat to create the lovely pattern on the base and topped these with fondant flowers using different sized daisy cutters. Very simple, but pretty.

Happy birthday Stef, i hope you have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sweetened with Love Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice