Tuesday, December 15, 2009

An order for christmas cupcakes

It was a good sign when Sonja (who ordered the Planet Cake lady beeltes a few months ago) asked me if i could make some Christmas cupcakes for her son's to give to their teacher's. It's great to know when people are happy with what you produce for them. I really enjoy 'cupcaking' and it's a great feeling when people enjoy and appreciate what you do.

Sonja requested 16 cupcakes, a mix of chocolate and vanilla and was happy for me to design them. I purchased some mini christmas cutters a few weeks ago and used them on the weekend to make the cupcake toppers. I loved making these, they took me a couple of hours, but i was in my zone and everything went well :) I piped a red buttercream swirl on the cupcakes and topped each of them with a christmas topper.
Tonight was going to be a busy night - cupcakes and our puppy's last puppy pre-school class! So, here are the cupcakes, boxed and ready for Sonja tomorrow. And i couldnt resist posting a picture of our gorgeous puppy JoJo!






3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the cupcakes! The carers at Joel's daycare centre were thrilled.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sonja i'm so glad the carers liked them! And Iron Chef Shellie, thank you for stopping by...i read your blog regularly and love it!

    ReplyDelete

 

Sweetened with Love Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice